twitter

+1

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Planning Departments

This is at best a very challenging situation in the life of any Architect.
This cN
Also make the strongest of professionals feel like screaming little girls. I really mean this.

Planning departments have their use in our lives. The danger I feel is that they tend to over think their programs and
Issues to the point where even that do not know what the hell they are doing.

I Have been through this so many times I cannot count the ways.

They write policies that are over the top sometimes where they defeat the purpose.

Take the Mansionization Ordinance
That they now have in
Place. It is overwrought with
So many rules and formulas that
It becomes confusing and self defeating.

In
Closing I can only
Hope that we as Professionals can
Assist these mental giants to at least make some rules we can
all understand in a simple way.





No comments:

Post a Comment