twitter

+1

Friday, February 10, 2012

Demanding Year

Happy New Year to you all,

A bit on the late side since this is already February, Yikes. Time flies when your having fun. And boy am I having fun. Well, sort of.

It had been awhile since I wrote in this blog and I will make this one short and sweet. There is a great deal I wish to talk about but my point on this short commentary is that the beginning of this year of the Dragon had been tough and really demanding. 

Other fellow Architects and consultants have expressed the same things and those that have not, I can see it in their eyes. 

Now, don't get  me wrong. There are those who are well prepared enough to weather this storm that has been going on. Something that I know I must do intensely better than I have done in the past. Be prepared.
The people, family and friends that I know that have been prepared are faring rather well these days. That is a good thing since I like to see that someone is doing better these days. I like to hear that. 

And what I mean by prepared is on a multi level approach. Financially of course, but also on the social and networking area of everyone's lives. Specially in business since this is what I talk about partially on this blog regarding Architecture and the practice of Architecture.

I do not know about you but I hate to worry about money and expenses, where the next check is coming from and "what am I going to do about it" kind of syndrome. I just feel miserable about this kind of thinking. I hate it and I try to avoid it like the plague. 

I am rambling on but again it is all about being prepared for rough times and I am certainly lagging in this area of my business and life. 

Let's all think about this and get all of our talents and movements into a state of preparedness for the next prosperous era that is surely coming around the corner. I mean this in a very positive way. We all have to focus on the positive of our practice and the things that we do in life. 

Let's go about it now...

Over and out for now. I shall be back in a few to ramble some more with some great pics as well. 

Charles


No comments:

Post a Comment