twitter

+1

Sunday, May 13, 2012

ARCHITECTURAL RENDERINGS & ILLUSTRATIONS

RENDERINGS

I was thinking of this issue today on a wonderful Sunday Mother's Day in which this day is also a reminder as to why I am writing this today.

It is about Renderings. It is a dying art form in the hand drawn department. Very few are being done this way nowadays and it is truly a shame.

When I was growing up and wanting to go outside with my friends to play ball, my dear Mom would keep me inside doing over and over my drawings assignments. She would rip them up, yes, she would do that and tell me to do it all over again as I watched the clock with the second hand going by. I used to hate it.

Why is she doing this to me? She must have had a sense as to why this would do me any good. Well, I thank her a million times on days like this one because it is something that I enjoy doing very much.

Repetition is the mother of skill. Yes indeed. Well I would like to thank my mother whom must have had a great vision as to how I would use this skill in my career, yes, I get it mom. I really do and by the way, thank you once more. I love you.

Here are some samples:




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment